Skip to content
- Chew a piece of ginger every now and then in a day to relieve one of asthma.
- Mix equal spoons of ginger juice, honey and pomegranate juice. Take a tablespoon twice daily.
- Dry peepal tree fruits and powder them. Take a teaspoon of this powder with water daily.
- Take figs daily to get comfort from asthma.
- Before going to bed at night, take half a teaspoon of cinnamon powder mixed with a teaspoon of honey.
- Turmeric powder (a spoon) boiled in a glass of milk and taken twice daily gives relief.
- Mix together two teaspoons of honey, half a teaspoon each of onion juice and betel leaf juice and a quarter
teaspoon of asafoetida (hing). Have it thrice a day.
- An infusion of basil leaves (tulsi), cloves and salt, and taken daily gives relief.
- Drinking lemon juice before meals and at bed time is a good cure for asthma.
- Boil eight flakes of garlic in half a cup of milk. Have it at night.
- A teaspoon of ginger juice mixed with a cup of fenugreek infusion and honey is an excellent medicine for asthma.
- Add a crushed garlic in ginger tea, and take it in the morning and at night.
- Half a cup of bittergourd juice with a little honey, taken once a day, can cure one of asthma.
- Chew a betel leaf with five peppercorns, one clove and a pinch of camphor.
- Inhale steam from the water in which carom seeds have been boiled.
- Make an infusion with a handful of drumstick leaves in a cup of water. Cool and strain. Add salt, lemon juice
and pepper powder. Take this once or twice a day.
- A teaspoon of fresh mint juice, mixed with two teaspoons each of vinegar and honey, and half a cup of carrot juice *relieves one of asthmatic conditions.